Sunday, November 18, 2007

Strolling Sunday



Relaxing, slow, Sunday. Is there anything better? There was a chill in the air as E. and I walked to get breakfast, the sky was sort of grey but the yellow leaves brightened up the atmosphere. It was like being in a postcard walking down the quite streets. I really do love the northern east coast, changing seasons seem so much more natural than the perpetual summer of Florida. We both had coffee and a croissant with eggs, cheese and bacon inside of it. All was warm and crispy and I am healthy as well as relaxed.



Blake needs to be read, but that is all, classes are off all of next week so I have a nice long break to look forward to. I also need to memorize The Albatross by Baudelaire in french, to recite in front of everyone (scary). But right now I'm dreaming of lilacs, wool, sheep, England, Virgina Woolf, and Christmas. Strange combination I know.

2 comments:

Natalie Jabbar said...

Can I walk in that dream with you? Sheep and Woolf. Mmm.

Eliza said...

I'm loving this weather too. The leaves seem to be on the trees later than usual, and I wish I could find time to just go out and walk. I'm glad you're doing it, in any case!

Happy Thanksgiving!