Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Kristina Knits


Lots of knitting and writing going on. With winter pretty much here, the weather dictates that I must knit and I follow its decree with the utmost sense of duty :) Also working on an essay about light for my lab class. Its going pretty well I already have most of it down.



I got my brand new rain boots in the mail today! YAY they are full of rubber goodness perfect for those dark, rainy days; during which it seems women (including myself) feel the need to look like their former six year old selves as they dawn their pink and green duck patterned boots---mine are not so drastic--- and prepare to explore the puddles. E., does not understand this overwhelming need and just shook his head as I paraded up and down the room. They are surprisingly comfortable for being made almost completely of rubber, I think they are well lined inside with some sort of soft fabric. Anyway I love them and I'm hoping it rains tomorrow.
I've started the tychus hat. Thank you very much Eliza for your help!

1 comment:

Eliza said...

you are very welcome! :)