Monday, November 5, 2007

Hello.


It was inevitable. I tried to warn myself that reading blog after blog would only lead to this, but alas I did not listen. And so here I am starting my very own. Hopefully someone will read it besides myself (although the idea of this boggles my mind).
Now that I've signed up and named it I feel a certain buyer's anxiety the kind I imagine one would get after buying a puppy. Thoughts such as....will I forget to feed it?....will it hate me?.....race through my head. But the blog wont die (right?) if I miss a few posts. Puppies are hardly so forgiving.
Anyway enough of my anxiety fit. I hope to show you many pretty things such as photographs, knitting, art, etc...
So welcome and wish me luck. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! blogging is such fun I hope that you enjoy it as much as I do. I found you through yarnstorm

Love S xxx

Anonymous said...

For a moment I thought I read, "it bloggles the mind", which made me happy. :) Nice to see you! I love your photographs.

Kristina D. Closs said...

Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate them!