Saturday, November 24, 2007

Sitting in the Park


I am a park sitter. I bring my books along and my softest wrap, and find a bench preferably near some lovely trees. There I will stay sometimes only for an hour and sometimes for five, depending on my mood and the weather conditions. Today was a perfect day for us park sitters it was crisp, bright and the benches where moisture free, I had my new shoes on, my camera, a well loved shawl, as well as Blake and Baudelaire as my chaperones. Didn't get a stitch of work done but was relaxed and happy at the end of it.



While I was at my parents, I framed and matted all the photography that will be sold in the up coming craft fair my college is hosting -its official name is Agora which is greek for marketplace. It was a lot of work but I did it, all 35 pictures framed and matted (and anxiously awaiting their new owners). Oh which reminds me, if you ever get a burning urge to own one of my photos all you have to do is email me and we can work it out as far as pricing, size and frames are concerned.

No comments: