Monday, November 19, 2007

Progress



Hi, this might be the last post I do for the next four days. So I wanted to show you a few things I've been working on. There is Icarus which is coming along very fast, almost done with the back. I've also been working on this pencil drawing (its actually pretty big in real life), which I mentioned before, and finally remembered to take a picture of. I've got a lot more in the works but nothing really photo worthy.



Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Avversiera said...

Your knitting is fab, of course, and your pictures are sensational... but that drawing took my breath away. I've got a preference for pencil & ink drawings, something about the simplicity of the artwork without colors that makes it more beautiful to me. I've an aunt who makes a living with penciled art, though I use pens and my Mom is the family deviant who joyfully uses colored pastels. I can't even stand to touch those, ha ha.