Monday, November 26, 2007

Routine


Its back to classes today after a nice week off. Its sort of funny to be back because there are only two more weeks until winter break ( which I long for ). However there is much (too much) to do and I unfortunately could not bring myself to do any work over break. So here I am ready to take on a nice long winter break with a stack of work by my side! Oh well, I like class and thats what I plan to keep repeating to myself until December 12.
My shawl is going well, I've sort of not been working on it very much but I'm nearly done with chart one. Also if anyone has ever made a Tychus hat, or is familiar with the pattern or with using short rows, I need help, I just don't seem to understand how to alternate the colors.
Hope everyone has a happy monday. Good luck with all the holiday shopping ( I know I'll need it)

1 comment:

Eliza said...

I have made a Tychus. let me know if you have questions or how I can help you. Just send me a message on Ravelry.