Saturday, December 22, 2007

Rest


Hello. Hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season (tip: avoid malls). I know I've been enjoying myself, knitting and reading up a storm. Speaking of storms we have been getting some excellent ones here in Florida, of course they come through late at night and I feel the need to stay up and watch them. As a result my sleep schedule is somewhat off, but well worth it.
Its very much summer-like the rest of the time, the sun is shinning throughout the day, and the temperatures reach a humid 75 degrees. If there wasn't for the christmas tree, I would forget that it was december.
My laziness knows no bounds now, but I've managed to buy (almost) all the presents, just two or three or four more (ahh). But on the upside I'm now on the edging part of Icarus, it looks so cool, I'm so addicted. My next project is going to be the Shetland lace tea shawl from A Gathering of Wool. I recently picked up this book and its so gorgeous, even E. agrees with me on this one. Of course I think he just likes the pretty girl on the cover, while I like the shawl she is wearing (oh well).

No comments: