Saturday, December 8, 2007

2


Today was mine and E.'s two year anniversary. It feels like we have known each other forever and seeing that only two years have passed seems unthinkable. We celebrated with one of our best friends who was in town visiting. All three of us went out to eat at this Irish pub, and I had a "special" coffee with some really great chocolate cake.
Also I finally finished my Tychus! No pictures yet I'm afraid the person I was making it for was very eager to receive it, so now I have to chase him down and make him pose. I think it turned out quite well. Plus I can finally work on my poor Icarus shawl which has been very much neglected.
My blake project is nearly done, which is great because its the last thing I have to do before my winter break! hooray! Freedom, I can almost smell it. I can sit in front of the fire and knit until my fingers bleed ( attractive image I know). I'm also going to be reading Middlemarch during the break for seminar. I've been wanting to read this book for a long time, so I'm excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize she was in town. Am I thick or what? Happy anniversary! Don't forget that it is all my fault!