Monday, December 10, 2007

Done!



Or pretty much done, classes are drawing to a close and my Blake project is complete ( as you can see). All is well and I am preparing for a huge knitting/reading binge which will last an untold number of days and nights. Sort of sad that I am going to be spending Christmas in Florida, which is anything but Christmasy. However, it can not be helped and besides I will be going up North for New Years (and much yarn buying). Its strange that Florida (at least my area of it) has no decent yarn stores. But this means that I can justify buying a whole bunch of yarn at once when visiting E. because who knows when I will be able to restock?!?! Or at least thats what I tell myself when I total up the damage.







2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh, how lovely.

Hi there, I'm a friend of Natalie's from school, and she tipped me toward your blog because she correctly thought I would find it beautiful and soothing.

Enjoy your reading and knitting binge! Could anything be better?

Natalie Jabbar said...

I'll echo Christina on this one, Kristina. lol. This is gorgeous. Feel free to send me a facsimilie as well. =) jk. I'm sad I won't be seeing you in Florida this winterfest but alas, we shall meet soon, riiiight?