Sunday, December 2, 2007

I Flit, I Float


Cold and rainy Sunday, not much to report, although I did get a bunch of work done on Tychus. I really do love the alternating colors, they look so neat and put- together.
My bedroom is a complete mess, but my light paper is finished and I am properly inspired to begin working on my Blake poems and illustrations. I also brought out all the christmas decor, or that is to say E. did. He was very excited to begin, I helped by oohing and ahhing from the comfort of the bed as I did my homework/ surfed knitting blogs.



So there it is, the mini-christmas tree is up, the wreaths are hung and the candy canes abound. I have not bought any presents, and the pressure to do so is mounting, especially because I have no clue as to what to get anyone. Knitted goods are out of the question because I would just stress out about them, while finishing them on time and convincing my self that they were not good enough to gift to anyone and thus keep them. Oh well, I'm sure it will come together at the last minute (ha).



Here are some pictures from the summer when I visited Longwood Gardens in Pennsylvania, I keep daydreaming about sitting in a big green house and drinking some sort of delicate tea while the rain pours down the glass roof and walls, so I thought these images fit my mood pretty well.

1 comment:

Natalie Jabbar said...

Luckily you already know what I want for Christmas. I love making life easier for you. =)