Monday, December 24, 2007

Dreaming of a White Christmas


These are photos from Maryland, earlier in December when the first snow fell.
I can't believe that its Christmas eve already. Hope everyone is having a happy one.
Knitting a lot, just started chart 4 of Icarus today. So very nearly done, about 30 rows more. I can hardly wait to block it. Enjoying staying at home, and reading a bunch. I've also been drinking lots and lots of tea. Soon I'll be off the Pennsylvania, and I'm hoping that a winter wonderland will be waiting for me. I especially love all the deer and foxes out there and driving around the country side late at night. Well have a Merry Christmas, I'll show you all the loot tomorrow!




2 comments:

Molly said...

Merry Christmas!

Eliza said...

have a wonderful holiday! I hope you get some winter when you make it to PA. At the moment it's rather balmy...