Thursday, December 27, 2007

Patterns


I have the house to myself, for the first time in two weeks. So made myself a nice breakfast, with some creative detours. It was so nice to be alone again, to be able to have a quiet moment and think about things. I woke up too early, with going to bed too late. Reading late into the night is something which I always seem to fall into around here. Of course there recently seems to be an added anxiety when I try to rest, thoughts, memories, the future keep drifting in and out of my mind. I've always been anxious, and don't easily relax.
Planning on getting some flower bulbs soon, seeing them on other blogs (yarnstorm) makes me crave them even more. They evoke a feeling of home and comfort which I need right now, at a time when "home" does not feel like Home anymore.

No comments: