Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Love at First Click



I love my new Nikon! Its so sleek, I've been walking around all day snapping pictures. Here is a prime example of how green Florida is in the dead of winter.
Getting ready for my trip to PA on Friday, with three hundred pages of Middlemarch to read on the plane. Not to mention all the gifts that are to be wrapped (not on the plane of course) for my friends up there. Oh and the packing, that will inevitably turn into crumple-stuffing.



This was the sky near sunset today, as we walked to a local coffee shop to get our coffee fix. I think this photo really reflects the day I had, very slow, soft and relaxing. Despite some small family squabbles, but thats normal (or thats what I keep telling myself).
I'm planning on doing some more knitting and reading tonight (now that my shoulder is rested up).

No comments: