Monday, May 19, 2008

Stitches



Embroidery and knitting. Baking and dreaming. Oh my free time goes by so strangely like sand pouring through a large sieve, it sweeps through me all at once and I can almost hear the rush. So its nice to make things to see solid evidence of time passing. Soon I'll be out of Florida and starting my internship at a psychology lab in Delaware, I'm really excited. I love the woods up there and the deer and fireflies, its beautiful. I'm hoping to get some hiking and camping done out there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What the eff, Kristina? You got an internship and didn't tell me about it! Also, WHERE IS MY ART. CROSS STITCH ME SOMETHING. CALL ME THIS WEEKEND. THE END. =)

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the internship! And the embroidery is really lovely. ooo!