Sunday, July 13, 2008

And the Days Go By



Its strange how time flies, how quickly the hours pass, not to mention the days. The corn outside my window has gotten huge, it seems like yesterday I could just barely see it sprouting up. I have been feeling very creative recently and drawing a few things here and there. Also I've managed to start the edging on my Shetland tea shawl, and decided to delude myself into thinking that it will be done soon.
On another note entirely I've fumbled upon the many delights of etsy recently and have begun to daydream of selling stuff through it. But this would require A)stuff B) time to make stuff C) mailing stuff on time (this, I'm sure my friend Natalie will agree, is not my strong point). So for now I will keep to my daydreams.... which also include making a quilt (that I can manage, hopefully).

3 comments:

Tonho B.R.OD. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonho B.R.OD. said...

Hi there Kristina! How are you? I'm Antonio Carlos, from Brazil... I was seeing if there was anynthing new at my blog, and then I found your blog... Just leaving a "little" comment... Loved your texts but most of al, loved your photos! Are you the photographer of them? Glad to see and read your photos and texts.
Bye
Antonio
PS. Where are you from? Glad to hear from you later.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I DO AGREE. You don't send stuff on time, HRMPH.