Thursday, July 16, 2009

Running Around

I've been fairly busy recently, most of it is apartment hunting and painting. Tomorrow I have an interview with a gallery, which is pretty exciting. Still have to get ready for that! The garden is bursting here especially after all the rain we have gotten, it really looks stunning. 
Getting used to cooking, and acquiring a number of dishes so that I don't get too overwhelmed. Recently I made some german pancakes, the recipe is from Smitten Kitchen.
I absolutely love the recipes on that site. These pancakes are made in the oven, and they just puff up on their own. 

1 comment:

magicvowel said...

I made them this morning and it was sooo successful, as you know me good in baking. In fact, I made them in the small oven one pan at a time and they turn perfect. I serve it with my own home made syrup with orange blossom flavor mixed with smashed banana and blue berries. I told Natalie I wish she was here too…Well! I saved the other one for tomorrow breakfast and will have it with strawberry… I didn’t add butter on top as I felt it was buttery enough for my age-hahaha ….May be one day we can cook together and capture all the nice food with your camera.