Sunday, August 31, 2008

College



Summer is still fresh in my mind all the the meadows and their smells seem to stay in my hair for months after. Pennsylvania especially has wonderful meadows, filled with flowers and long grasses. My whole stay there was beautiful, besides going on many hikes I also did some baking, knitting, beading, and lots of reading. I finished War and Peace with time to spare, and now I'm settling in to another year of college. The room I'm in this year is very nice, its a good shape (which believe me is rare in these old buildings) and I think all my stuff fits in quite pleasantly. My window is right next to an oak tree, which means that the more daring squirrels will sometimes peak in. In the winter I will be able to see front campus and the houses across the way. I like to be able to see the lights in other people's windows not really to spy on them but just to know that they are there and awake.

No comments: